• Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton (New York, Paris,
London, Moscow, Frankfurt, São Paulo, Abu Dhabi, Seoul)
• Newstate Partners, Ltd (London)
• Global Falcon, Inc (Miami)
• Hoogewerf & Cie (Luxembourg)
• Golden Key, Ltd (Hong Kong)
• Lord Global Holding, Ltd (Nassau)
• Virage Capital, Inc. (Montreal)
• Aentib Group, Ltd (Hong Kong)
• Olivier de Termes, LLC (Miami)
• Montserrat Capital, ETVE (Barcelona)
• DMAIC Advisors (Paris)
List of references:
Seniors Professionals at GC&A and their specialized Partners have acted as financial advisors for governments across many geographic regions of the world over the past two decades such as:
Antigua & Barbuda, Belize, Republic of Congo, Dominican Republic, Republic of Ecuador, Republic of Madagascar, Gabon, Guinea, Greece, Haiti, Indonesia, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Liberia, Libya, Mauritius, Pakistan, Peru, Poland, Russian Federation, St. Kitts & Nevis, Serbia, South Africa, Zambia .
Advices has been provided on issues related to all aspects of debt management, including funding strategies (bond issues, commercial bank loans, official bilateral and multilateral); credit ratings and investor relations; liability management (exchange offers, buy-backs, debt swaps, hedging strategies) and infrastructure financing.
We have a market-leading experience in advising sovereigns governments at times of financial distress and our professionals have advised on six out of the eleven sovereign external bond restructurings implemented in modern times
Gulfstream Capital& Associates, wholly owned by its partners, is able to provide superior advice free of conflicts of interest traditionally associated with larger investment banks.